AtNetPlus's 2nd Annual Biz Tech Forecast
April 30, 2019
Join Brouse McDowell Partner Craig Horbus as he speaks at AtNetPlus’s 2nd Annual Business Technology Forecast on April 30 at the Sheraton Suites in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.
Craig will be joined by Jay Mellon Co-Founder and CEO of AtNetPlus, and Jeff Brooks CPA, CGMA, Principal at Apple Growth Partners.
This conference will bring together decision makers from small and midsized businesses providing insight into upcoming business trends, the future of Internet of Things (IoT) and Industrial IoT, and the latest in cybersecurity law and protecting your business from a data breach.
Business Financial Planning
• How subscription-based services can help your business budget for the future
• The importance of forecasting and budgeting in projecting growth
• Planning an exit strategy and how to ensure technology cooperate
Phishing and IT Liability Insurance
• IT liability insurance coverage and when it makes sense for your business
• Will AI replace your workforce?
• Impactful phishing education for your employees
Planning for and Surviving a Data Breach/Cyber Attack
• How to protect your business from a data breach
• How to navigate the aftermath of a cyber attack
• An overview of the Ohio Data Protection Act
• How updating technology may benefit your tax bill
For more details or to register for this event, please click here.