Craig Horbus to be a Panelist at Lexology and GIR's Cyber Incident Webinar
September 28, 2022
On September 28, 2022 at 11:00 AM EST, Partner Craig Horbus will be a panelist in Lexology and GIR's Handling a Cyber Incident: Preparation, Investigation, and Regulation webinar. See below for more details. To register for this virtual webinar, click here.
Companies have either been hacked, or will be hacked. Our virtual panel seeks to provide an overview of the key cyber threats and legal, strategic, tactical and reputational considerations and risks that companies may need to assess in preparing for and responding to a data security incident, including how these considerations vary in certain jurisdictions around the world.
- Brian Boetig (Senior Managing Director | FTI Consulting)
- Alexandra Luchenko (Partner, Vancouver | Blake Cassels & Graydon LLP)
- Craig Horbus (Partner | Brouse McDowell, LPA)
- The cyber threat landscape
- How to prepare for a cyber incident, including insurance considerations
- How in-house teams can work with technical departments to prepare for a cyber incident
- How to respond and investigate simultaneously during an incident
- Overseeing a privileged forensic investigation
- Compliance in a cross-border data breach