Nurse Practitioners and Registered Nurses
Representing Advanced Practice Providers and Registered Nurses
Our attorneys represent providers including physician assistants (PA), advanced practice nurses (ARNP), nurse practitioners (NP), advanced nurse anesthetists (CRNA), certified nurse midwives (CNM), clinical nurse specialists (CNS), and registered nurses (RNs) all across the US.
Assistance is available in the following areas:
- Starting your own primary care clinic
- Opening an IV hydration clinic
- State licensing issues, disciplinary sanctions and actions, administrative hearings and proceedings, licensure renewals or denials, criminal conviction reporting, and more
- Medicare issues, including requests to produce documents and revocation of billing privileges
- Employment contracts
- Medical director agreements
- Purchase or sales contracts
- Lease agreements
Contact our team lead below for more information.
|Laura F. Fryan