There are currently no openings at this time. Please check back for new opportunities at a later date.
Noteworthy among Northeast Ohio law firms for the opportunities it extends to its lawyers, Brouse McDowell balances sophisticated, challenging legal work with community involvement and personal/family time. Associates at Brouse accelerate their legal and client relationship skills through supervised participation in every aspect of the client matter. Through mentoring and continued practice development training, Brouse encourages its associates to become not only strong attorneys, but also trusted business advisors and dedicated volunteers in our community.
- New Associate Orientation Program
- New Associate Training Program
- Mentoring Program
In addition to base compensation, Brouse McDowell offers an array of attractive benefits. Our base salary is competitive with similarly-sized firms in our region. Some of our benefits include:
- Employer Match to 401(k) Plan.
- Profit Sharing Plan Contribution.
- Associate Bonus Potential.
- Bar Examination Studies Stipend of $5000.00 for new associates.
- Ohio Bar Examination Fees and Ohio Bar Review course.
- Paid Indoor Parking.
- Eligibility for reimbursement of business development expenses incurred in entertaining current or prospective clients.
- Medical Insurance.
- Other Insurance (i.e. long term disability, life and accidental death and dismemberment).
- Continuing Legal Education Expenses (subject to review and approval by firm management).
- The payment of annual Ohio lawyer registration fees and bar association dues.
- Other amenities, including comprehensive training in the latest technology, accelerated opportunities to take on more challenging assignments, greater client contact and encouragement in efforts to be involved in community and other civic organizations.
In most circumstances, associates are first considered for full shareholder status after seven (7) years of practice.Inquire Now
Equal Opportunity Employer